The starting point of all great projects is great design.
And great design is only possible with an on-site inspection.
Your pavement assets make up a large portion of the physical infrastructure of your business or residential property. We want to ensure that your pavement is not only safe and functional, but also adds to the value of your property. This starts with on-site, in person inspection and design work.
- Asphalt and Concrete Parking Lots
- Asphalt and Concrete Roadways
- ADA Striping Compliance
- ADA Parking Space Compliance
- ADA Access Way Compliance
- Striping Layout
- Curb and Gutter Performance
- Off Pavement Drainage
- Island Design and Drainage
- Water Retention Systems
While we use satellite images to get an overall sense of the project site and extensive photographs to document each step in our work, we feel that the only way to understand the needed pavement work is to be on site.
Each site that we work on is thoroughly documented and measured. All failures are noted and rehabilitation items are designed to give you a long lasting and effective pavement system.
Because each project is unique, we base our per site design pricing on multiple factors. The site design price includes the on site inspection visit, production of a report / project budget and project bidding to qualified contractors.
Types of Designs
- Banks and Small Office Lots
- Large Office and Multi Office Lots (including internal roadway systems)
- Heavy OTR Trucking Facilities
- Shopping Center and Grocery Store Lots
- ADA Compliant Sidewalks
- Biking and Walking Paths
- Lifestyle Centers including lots, roadways and walking paths