Your pavement assets make up a large portion of the physical infrastructure of your business or residential property, and they are the first items that your clients or residents see and use. We want to ensure that your pavement is not only safe and functional, but also something that adds to the value of your property. We do this by offering an on-site inspection. With over 27 years of experience in the pavement consulting industry, we can ensure a comprehensive study of your existing property.
While we use satellite images to get an overall sense of the project site and extensive photographs to document each step in our work, we feel that the only way to understand the needed pavement work is to be on site.
We document each site that we work on thoroughly, measuring asphalt and concrete parking lots, inspecting sidewalks and overall site drainage, ensuring compliance with the ADA, and ascertaining potential pavement failures. We know that each of the items that make up a pavement system contributes to the overall design, and we make a note of every last detail.
Because each site is unique, we base our per site design pricing on multiple factors. Discounts are available for multiple sites completed on one contract. The site design price includes the on site inspection visit, photographic documentation, report / project budget and project bidding to qualified contractors.
– Asphalt and Concrete Parking Lots
– Asphalt and Concrete Roadways
– ADA Striping Compliance
– ADA Parking Space Compliance
– ADA Access Way Compliance
– Striping Layout
– Curb and Gutter Performance
– Off Pavement Drainage
– Island Design and Drainage
– Water Retention Systems
Types of Designs
– Banks and Small Office Lots
– Large Office and Multi Office Lots (including internal roadway systems)
– Heavy OTR Trucking Facilities
– Shopping Center and Grocery Store Lots
– ADA Compliant Sidewalks
– Biking and Walking Paths
– Lifestyle Centers including lots, roadways and walking paths